Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Growth Rings April Progress

Didn't get as much done as I wanted, but did make progress!  I would love to say I am going to make a ton of progress for May, but my calendar is looking a bit full. :(

Progress from March
April's progress

 I am using a hand dyed linen from a grab bag from Hand Dyed Fibers, and the floss is Summer & Smoke(the inside color) and Arctic Ice (the outside color) by Gloriana.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Like the colors and look forward to seeing future progress.

Tanya2 said...

Lovely work - and far more progress than I managed this month!