Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 7 February 2012



I am currently working on "Just Rosie" which is stitched on 40 count over 1.

I also wanted to share "Anatolia" which I have finished and just picked up from the framer. This was stitched over 1 on 40 count.

3 comments:

Sue said...

lovely work!

Tanya2 said...

Really heirloom quality...for 40 count over 1 you should get a medal :-)

Lizzy Pizzy said...

I tip my hat to you, those pieces are amazing. Love the frame you chose for Anatolia.
I have just discovered 40ct linen, it is just gorgeous to work on and looks so beautiful stitched - but the chance of me stitching over 1 on anything higher than 32ct passed by several years ago I am afraid.
Liz x