Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 16 January 2012

A few new starts

Hi everyone! I'm Adrienne over at Tryllacraft and I want to say thank you for letting me join such a great blog!

I have recently started two new Ink Circles designs as part of my 2012 Crazy January Challenge.

Metamorphasis
32 ct Heritage lugana, 2 over 2
recommended GAST threads


Cirque des Carreaux
25 ct Night Fall lugana (Sassy's Fabbys), over 1
Carrie's Creations - Epiphany (silk)

While I have been in love with Ink Circles designs since I first laid eyes on them, the only one I've ever stitched was the Thread & Eye Mandala created especially for a SAL my LNS (Thread & Eye) held last year. (I actually left out the black outline because I didn't want to overwhelm the colours I'd chosen.)

Thread & Eye Mandala
25 ct antique white lugana
HDF silks

5 comments:

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Hi there Adrienne. Welcome to IC stitchers.
Lovely starts on both yor IC projects and great colour choice for your mandala - very pretty finish.
I have popped over to have a quick look at your blog - lots there to see (have left a comment over there too).
Liz x

Rachael G said...

Hi there and Welcome,
Well I absolutely love your mandala, it looks so stunning without the black outline.
Look forward to seeing the others develop!

saramm1987 said...

ziet er heel mooi uit, prachtig gedaan

Mvg saramm1987

claire93 said...

gorgeous and what a wonderful idea to leave out the black

Tanya2 said...

really stunning mandala - it practically glows!