Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Bonnie's January Update

I haven't worked on Bramble this month, but I do have a new start to show you.
I am doing a SAL with some friends in my local stitching group.  We are doing the seasonal mandala's.

I decided to give 40ct linen a try and am doing this on one piece of fabric.  I am using the called for DMC with one strant over 2.

Here is my progress to date.

Winter Mandala

2 comments:

jane said...

Looks lovely! I have this one about half done and have just got the charts for the others - who knows I may have an update soon!

Lizzy Pizzy said...

You have made a great 'start' Bonnie. This one looks almost finished!!
Hope you're enjoying the 40ct fabby, it looks and feels so beautiful.
Liz x