Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Blackstone Fantasy Garden

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the group and just wanted to say that I love everyone's WIP pictures! It really helps keep me motivated when I see all the lovely stitching pics!

Here is my Blackstone Fantasy Garden:



Thanks for looking, and keep the pics coming!

2 comments:

fullnovembermoon said...

Welcome to the group and lovely work too. I missed out on a November share, was busy working on other things but I'll be starting TWO patterns soon.

Tanya2 said...

Welcome! I love this piece and yours looks fabulous. I hope to finish Pizzazz soon and then move on to Peregrinations, but this one has got to be next after that :-) Glad to have you with us!