Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Namaste in its rightful place

Almost forgot - here's a photo of my finished Namaste hanging at my local spa. They are hard to see but I attached to the bamboo hangers some fake Chinese coins I found at my local A.C. Moore in the jewelry section. Not culturally accurate but they achieved the mood I was looking for :-) Sorry about the picture quality...I look forward to seeing what everyone else does with theirs!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Clark said...

That looks great! Especially against the bark wood, and I really like the bamboo. I've been unsure about my hangers, just plain brass. I'm thinking about wrapping them in some of the leftover floss. Again great job, it will inspire me to sit down with mine again.

Blu said...

What a clever finish! I love the bamboo hangers.