Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Namaste update



Since the last update I finished the Heart, Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakras, now have one more to go. I want to do Pizzazz next but can't find the pattern at my LNS. I'm going to order it soon. This is my first Ink Circles pattern and I'm hooked.

2 comments:

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Well done Elizabeth - you're Namaste is looking great. My first IC pattern took me nearly a year to finish, but I have to say that joining this SAL has really helped me to keep motivated. I hope your 'pizzazz' arrives soon.
Liz x

die kleene said...

welcome to the club ;-) your work looks beautiful!