Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Tanglewood finish ---- Happy Dance!!!!

It's done! Yipppiiiiiieee!!!!

I started in April 2010 on 32 ct. linen, Yarn: Anchor, hand dyed and the biests with metallic yarn.

Before: July



Finish: August 




5 comments:

Esther said...

wowww!!!!!! gorgeous!

Sheila said...

Well done...enjoy your Happy Dance. What are you stitching next?

Sheila

Lizzy Pizzy said...

YEAY DIE!!! Beautiful finish. Those leaves really do lift the other colours. What was the floss you ended up using?
Liz x

die kleene said...

Thanks everyone! Liz, the floss for the leaves is hand dyed by a small online shop in Germany: http://www.handgefaerbtestoffe.de

My next project will be "Celtic Beasties: Halloween and Christmas". I hope they will be ready for this season...

Elizabeth Clark said...

Great finish. I really like the leaves as well.