Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Namaste Update

Making progress. I find these so much fun to do.


I'm about halfway through the Heart Chakra now. I am so thoroughly enjoying these bright colors.

3 comments:

Tanya2 said...

Oooohhh, I love it on black; I never would have thought of it! Are you doing it Assisi style - not stitching in the places where the black thread would normally be?

fullnovembermoon said...

I've thought of just leaving it and I've also gone and got some black satin DMC thread hoping it would show against the black. I did a test on the corner and it was shiny but didn't really pop against the black. I think I'll leave it as it is with the black unstitched. I considered going around the outline as well with colored thread but in the end I think they are pretty as is.

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to the SAL - you are already putting us all to shame with 2 posts in as many weeks.

You certainly are moving along well with Namaste and it is looking superb on the black - well done

Liz x