Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Hello all Ink Circle stitchers

I might even find my mojo for this !!!

See Tracy's site for more details http://www.inkcircles.com/

Now the real reason why I am posting No sorry I don't have any progresses myself.
But I am going to do a little competition for those of you who have already posted THIS YEAR, sorry no newbies, it is to show my appreciation for those of you who have continually posted. So here it is

In the month of September Post a progress pic ...that's it. Just post a progress pic in the month of September. The only rule is you have already posted at least once this year, if you are not sure then look in the side bar your name must be in one of the month's for this year!

Thank you all

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a beautiful design. I like that each one is a separete picture. It would stitch up much quicker that way...maybe!

Tanya2 said...

I love the individual motifs too - once I get the chart and see the stitch counts, I am thinking of using them each to make Christmas ornaments over 1 on 32 - maybe burgundy-ish fiber on natural-ish fabric.

Lindsay said...

Oooooo pretty

Sheila said...

I'm looking for a new design to start for the month of August - I might be tempted by this.

Rachael - I'm not sure if it makes a difference but the sidebar shows me as "Totally Thread Up" for the months of January and February and for the rest of the year shows "Sheila" (I didn't post in June)

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Hi Rachael
This is certainly yet another winner from Tracy.
Thanks for thinking of having a give away and hope to see you have found some mojo to put a few stitches into something again soon
Liz x

Maureen said...

Oh really like this - this should help spur me on to finish Bramble so i can justify on a start on this!