Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Bonnie's August update

So here was my Cirque des Carreux the last time I posted, January 2011
CdCx January 31, 2011

Now my progess pic will not look the same but in a different way.  A few weeks ago, I realized that I had two different dye lots of Carrie's Creations.  I was very grateful that my LNS had the right dye lot and I only needed to rip out about 1/3 of what I had done.
CdCx August 25, 2011

The pretty threads all taken out :(

Hope everyone has a productive September!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

What a shame you had to frog so much but at least you are now back on track. Plenty of ORT if you participate in the Totally Useless SAL!

Rachael xxx said...

What a shame indeed!! Love the thread colour though!!

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Poor Bonnie, can honestly say that I share your pain... My LNSs don't keep much of a range of hand dyed floss so I am reliant on online stores for a lot of my supplies - I have learnt to request same dye lot for larger orders now [I am however, still learning what quantities to order..]
Your CDC is still looking lovely
Liz x

Lexi said...

Wow, that's no fun. Glad you got the right threads. Looks like you've made up some ground in future posts!