Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 1 July 2011

June Namaste

June has not been good to me. I haven't stitched much but I did get a bit of Namaste done.
Before:


Namaste
32ct white Lugana

After:



And wow is that a truly bad photo!

2 comments:

Tanya2 said...

You have gotten so much done! Are you using silk? I ask because I have always had trouble with DMC when I stitch black before white or light colors wherein the black seems to leave little black fuzzies on the lighter floss. Hence I always stitch black last if I can. But now that I am venturing into the world of silk that might not be a problem. Have fun with Namaste - I know I did!

fullnovembermoon said...

I just started this same pattern, I'm doing mine on 16 count black aida so I'm leaving the black as the background. I can't wait to see your piece all stitched up.