Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Happy Easter and a Happy Dance

Hi again

Happy Easter and (finally) a happy dance for my Bramble and the Rose!

March

April ~ finished yay!! Valdani floss 'Maroon Moss' on Belfast linen 'Lavender Mist'
Started April 2010 ~ Finished April 2011

See you all next time with a new start (don't you love a new start
- very appropiate at Easter time :))
Liz x x






8 comments:

Rachael xxx said...

Well done it looks wonderful

Maureen said...

fantastic finish - enjoy your new start..

Sheila said...

Well done Liz, look forward to you revealing your new start

Sheila

Anne said...

Congrats on your finish! Bramble and Rose looks gorgeous with that colour you chose.

Tanya2 said...

Absolutely Beautiful - amazing colors. Congratulations!

die kleene said...

Beautiful! Congratulations. Can't wait to see your next project.

Bonnie Brown said...

I love the alphabet you used for your initials and year.
Do you mind me asking where you found it??

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and Bonnie, you have a keen eye to notice my little monica and date.
I played around with the letters and style used by Lori Markovic of "La-D-Da" for initialing and dating her designs (which I also love). I ended up stitching over 1 as there wasn't a gap big enough anywhere in amongst the bramble and roses for anything more :)