Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 19 February 2011

A Mid Month Mini Update

Hi all
Just a mini update post bc I am working on a scroll frame. Stitched the middle 3 pages before joining and have just finished the top 3 pages.

January

mid February update


... and scrolled down to the bottom
(it's like a new start, I haven't seen this bit since before Christmas...)



This is my first time using a scroll frame, I think perhaps I will start at the top (or bottom) of the design next time. If anyone else in this group uses scroll frames, I would welcome hearing what your preferences are.

Liz x

3 comments:

Rachael xxx said...

Fabulous! i use plastic snap frames I have a couple different sizes, but I prefer a smallish one I can comfortably hand in my hand

Tanya2 said...

Just gorgeous!! I started using scroll frames last year for everything after years of using a hoop, but personally I cannot break the habit of still starting in the middle :-) I am planning on trying Q-snaps sometime soon as they seem to be a favorite of many posters here.

Lexi said...

been gridding to find the top left from the middle of the fabric and using q-snaps in the hand or recently purchased floor stand. I have tons of projects started so it's good that i can switch out the frame easily. Many people I've talked to swear by their scroll frames, and it seems you were able to start in the middle fine here :)