Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Okay Here goes!!

Today I put all the names in a box shook it and got each of my children to pick one, then got my Hubby to pick one out of the three.
So the person getting the gift certificate and a IC chart is Blu Woo hoo well done!!!
And runners up are Lindsey and Hazel. Who will be getting an IC chart.
Well done ladies!!! (please email me your addresses - fushiafairy@msn.com )

Happy New year to all, I just wish I could of given you all something.

Rachael
Starting Today I am starting a new incentive draw so get stitching!!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow well done Blu! Congrats to all. Thanks Rachael for doing this. x

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Blu, do tell us what you spend your prize on.
Rachael Thank you for your hard work this year

Rachel said...

Congrats to all who won!

Thank you Rachael for moderating this for us.

Blu said...

Yay! And congrats to Lindsay & Hazel.
A big thank you to Rachel for moderating and continuing this again.

Karan said...

Well done girls - enjoy! :0)

die kleene said...

Congrats to everyone!
Thanks for organising this Rachael. This is so much fun and I magically get more done than ever.