Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Newbie and December photo

Hi everyone, Rachel kindly sent me an invitation to join this blog and here I am :) I have a google blog account, but I actually blog here. I started The Bramble and the Rose when it was published in TGOSM, and bought the kit so am stitching the model colours, but obligation stitching has stopped me from getting much progress done on it until recently. I picked it up a few weeks before Christmas and have been loving stitching on it :)

Here's my progress as of late December (on vintage lentil with mostly-deadly nightshade):

28th December 2010

I follow whatever tendril I'm working on at a given time all the way around until the end, and go back to finish off extra branches etc, which is fun but does mean moving my frame quite a bit.

I've got a lot more done already so hopefully there will be lots of progress in my January pic :)

1 comment:

Rachael xxx said...

Welcome to the blog, I look forward to seeing your progress throughout the year