Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

the bramble and the rose




my latest photo of this one, token this morning... i will finish this month :-)
my husbands father is in the hospital so when i'm there, i stitch a lot..

3 comments:

Franny said...

Your bramble and the rose is progressing nicely. I started off great and then got sidetracked. You have inspired me to pick it up again and put it into my rotation.

Rachael xxx said...

Lovely!! I do hope your Father in law is okay

fialka012 said...

Velmi hezké...