Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

the bramble and the rose



hello,

I'm glad to be back here ! Thanks for letting me again be a part of this blog.

Here is my update from the bramble and the rose and I'm half way (is this correct?)

a happy new year to all of you, a good health and a lot of time to stitch!

Marleen

1 comment:

Rachael xxx said...

Welcome back!!
And wow your Bramble is looking great Half way finished well done you