Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 31 December 2010

Hi Everyone

Firstly I would like to thank you all for taking part in this blog, I have truly loved seeing all the beautiful stitching, and seeing them all has made me stitch on mine from time to time.
I have updated the lists in the side bar,If you think I have missed you off please let me know. I will be doing the draw tomorrow 1st Jan2010.
And I will be running the same thing next year if anyone has any others they would like to finish!!
I do have a little surprise, Tracy of Ink Circles has kindly donated three charts, so as well as Anitas gift cert, one person will get that plus a chart, and I will have two runners up who will get a chart each.
I hope that's okay!!

Happy New year to you all!!!

Rachael xx

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How kind of Tracy and having runners up if a fair way of doing it

My Quackworth finish from August isn't on the list :(

And I'll certainly by joining in again next year, I still have Kaleidoscope to finish along with my mad beaded CDC. Plus I'll be starting a stitched CDC tomorrow for my New Year Start.

Happy New Year

Elizabeth Clark said...

Thank you Tracy! And thank you Rachel for keeping us on track and inspired. I certainly look forward to doing this again next year.