Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 31 October 2010

My progress

I'm really sorry I can't post last month's pic, my hard drive has crashed and I'm using DD's puter once again and the pic is on mine :(
Anyway I've done more of my beaded Cdc this month but I haven't touched Kaleidoscope again this month :(


4 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow Is this not on fabric then? it looks fantastic well done Lindsay

die kleene said...

this is so beautiful!!

Hazel said...

Wow Lindsay it looks amazing.

Lexi said...

It took me a second look, but it looks like you're stringing beads to create the pattern, no? How does that work? btw looks awesome. I can't wait to get back to my beaded CDC. I'm trying attaching them to fabric with half crosses.