Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 15 August 2010

update for August - and a FINISH!!

I have been having computer issues for the past few weeks.  One good thing that has come out of it was I had more stiching time

BEFORE:
Ink Circles Kailiedescope
July 27, 2010

AFTER:
Ink Circles Kaliedescope
August 14, 2010

Yep that is right, It is finished!
I have not worked on Bramble and Rose in a while, but I may start a different IC to work on. 


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Bonnie, it looks fantastic

Hazel said...

Wow fantastic!! x

Froggy said...

Amazing design! great job!

Rachael said...

Wow Great job, it's wonderful!!

die kleene said...

Wow, it's beautiful!