Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

August update

I mainly worked on CDC this month.   Just started so this is the first picture :o)

CDC 8-15-10

36ct Kermit by Lakeside Linen, Threads are NPI 528 for the outline, NPI 525 for the inside of small rings and Waterlilies 194 for the insides of the big rings

Rachel

3 comments:

Rachael said...

oh Rachel that is lovely, I look forward to seeing it grow

die kleene said...

I like the sunny colours. can't wait to see more...

Marleen said...

wow, lovely color of the fabric! i like it, where can I buy such fabric?