Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Jill's July progress - Cirque des Cercles and more!


Since I totally missed updating in June, I figured I better get something up this month!
Here's the CDC - I haven't been working on it as much lately - I've gotten hijacked by the Jardin Prive "Eiffel Quaker" and have been working mostly on that. But I did actually make some progress in June that I never got around to posting:



And look what I found on my trip to Stitching Bits and Bobs!! (not planning on doing the huge anniversary sampler but the "Second Chances" one). Not sure yet what fabric I will be using - and since I really shouldn't start anything else new for now, I can take my time deciding.



I also remembered that I had mentioned starting Alchemical Romance a while ago -- haven't worked on it since, but here's the start:





I think one of the reasons I haven't gone back to it is because I forgot what a pain it is to work with metallic thread!!! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

3 comments:

die kleene said...

Wow, you do have quite a few projects running!

I tried to do french knots with metallic thread. It was hell (but quite rewarding in the end).

Rachael said...

Looks lovely, and I am so looking forward to when you start second chances in those gorgeous colours

Hazel said...

I love the fabric and colours on your cdc! Stunning. x