Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Claire's July update (Bramble & Rose)

After 5 months of stitching (but only one day per week) I have just about completed three pages of my B&R. Here are photos: before, after and a zoom to show the effects of Morning Meadows (Threadworx).





4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the subtle colour you chose. I'm not too far behind you ,made it on to page 3 now.

Elizabeth Clark said...

I really do like this colour. Have you worked with threadworx much in the past?

Rachael said...

Fabulous

lizpackard09 said...

Hi Claire, Thanks for sharing your work. I loved this pattern the first time I saw it. I waited for nearly five months for my floss to arrive and am working at about the same pace as you (about one good stitching session per week), but really enjoying it immensely.
Also love seeing Threadworx used in designs, I'm a bit of a Threadworks fan, but am always a bit hesitant to start a project with a new colour, so thanks again for taking the time to post your work, Liz