Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

May Update - Bramble & the Rose

Not a great deal to show for May but I have managed to make a start on my second page albeit a small start! Here are my before and after pics

April



May



Sincere apologies for my lack of participation in this group (I can't even remember the last time I posted on my own blog....I hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

Sheila

1 comment:

Elizabeth Clark said...

Never apologize for not posting. We are doing this because it's fun. Your progress is great. I'm enjoying seeing how people approach this design, i.e. start from the center, go by pages, follow the paths . . .