Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Brandy's June Progress

This is my last progress pic of Tanglewood. I guess I havent shown it since Dec of last year.  I put it away for quite a while to work on Cdcx.
                                

Here is my current pic of Tanglewood.  It's stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Jobelean in Bluebells.  I am doing the DMC conversion and substituting B5200 for the clouds since it's on blue fabric. Sorry about the wrinkles. I havent had time to iron it lately.


No comments: