Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 31 May 2010

Viv's Progress for May

Viv's May progressYou know, what is great about this sort of SAL is that sometimes you think that you've not done anything at all, then, when you get to post, you discover that you have :)

I've done some more of the big octopus within the wheel, and one whole motif!!  Also started another one.  Discovered that one motif is in slightly the wrong shade of red, but I'm not undoing it now - we'll call it 'personalisation' I think!

No comments: