Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 17 May 2010

May Progress/Finish

Sorry I have been AFK for a few weeks and havent been able to post my April progress and comment on everyone's lovely pictures! I have been able to stop by for a minute or two and look at everyone's wonderful progress though. Great job everyone!


I plugged through and finished my Cirque des Carreaux. It's stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Cashel Linen in Meadow Mist. The threads are from Hand Dyed Fibers in Jewelweed 3169 and Mountain Shadow. I cant wait to get it framed, unfortunately, my wallet tells me I have to wait a bit longer. :(

I havent decided which Ink Circles I'll start next. I have the fabric and chart for Bramble, but havent finalized the threads yet. I have about 5 other charts waiting in the wings to be started too. We'll see where the Ink Circle winds take me...or maybe I'll just keep plugging away on Tanglewood.

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is beautiful. I got this pattern, linen, and hand dyed silk as a gift and can't wait to get it started.

Any tips or troubles?

Thank you.

Branlaadee said...

Amy, just have fun with it. It's large, but it's a pretty easy finish. I treated each square as a separate part and did little happy dances after each one of them was done. LOL

Rachel said...

I love the colors on this piece! Just a beautiful job :o)

Rachael said...

Gorgeous!! Well done on your finish!!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

So lovely! I have this pattern, just hoping to get it done some day :) Love the colour that you used.

die kleene said...

What a beautiful pattern and colors! I haven't noticed it at Ink Circles. I have to check right away. ;-)