Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Hello

Hello everyone,
I am so thrilled to be part of this blog. It took me a while to realize that Rachaels invitation had disappeared in my junk-folder, but when I found it - how happy I was!!

I decided to work on Tanglewood with slightly different colors and am still undecided if I should work over one thread or two (somewhere between 28 and 32 ct linen -(I guess). Suggestions or shared experiences by you might speed the decision... ;-)

I got the fabric at my local handycraft shop. They only have handwritten hieroglyphs on the description, so I selected by touch and sight. It's my first time on linen so believe me, I'm quite nervous.

I am looking forward to share a photo of my work soon.

Take care

die kleene

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Welcome to the blog, I look forward to seeing your pics