Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Cirque des Cercles -April progress

Before:

February progress- Cirque des Cercles 2/28

After:

April Progress- Cirque Des Cercles 4/30

I've been distracted by other projects as of late. I still love working on it. Question... What kind of light do you use at night? Any particular lamp or light bulb that makes it easy on the eyes? I want to work at night more without straining my eyes.

2 comments:

MrsB said...

This is gorgeous! Great progress...

Frou said...

Kristen, this is looking lovely... I have a "Mother/Daughter" lamp beside my chair... an uplight that is bright enough to light the room, and then a little downlight on a swivel that I can direct on my work.