Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

6 Days left to post

I am getting in a little early this month as I have a busy w/end ahead.
I hope you have managed lots of stitches this month, or have you been to hot to stitch those in the UK
Looking forward to seeing those pieces!!

Hugs
Rachael

1 comment:

too_busy_to_stitch said...

LOL, yes it's been hot here, but I'm hoping to get a few stitches in this weekend, and will post tomorrow I hope :) Being a Bank Holiday here it's almost bound to rain!!