Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 21 May 2010

2nd May update

I have had a couple of productive stitching days.
I have worked on Kaliedescope and The Bramble and The Rose.

Ink Circles - Kaliedescope
April 27, 2010

Ink Circles - Kaliedescope
May 19, 2010

Ink Circles - The Bramble and The Rose
January 17, 2010

Ink Circles - The Bramble and The Rose
May 19, 2010

I am hoping to start my first Cirque - Cirque des Carreaux.   I have decided to do it on 28ct Opalescent with Carrie'sAutumn Leaves.  I am hoping to wait until I have something finished, but who knows :)

1 comment:

Marleen said...

very nice progress!! happy stitching!