Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

You have till Friday..

to post your progresses for this month ladies, And for those of you overseas and on a different timescale, Don't worry about your posts ending up in May I will still count them as April's progress :0)

I was thinking of just having a little prize giving at the end of June for those of you who have posted 3 month's or more progress posts ( If you have only just joined us you still have a chance to get in three progress posts) as a Thank you for sharing your beautiful stitching. It won't be much just a token of my appreciation. If you don't want to be included please let me know.
Thank you again

No comments: