Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 16 April 2010

First post on new start

Sorry for the delay in posting... silly me missed the March progress :(

After I finished growth rings, I started Kaliedoscope.  March and April have been busy months but below is where I was at the beginning of the week
Ink Circles Kaliedoscope - April 16, 2010

I decided that since I was so busy this time of year, doing the black outline was the easiest.  I am currently on page 3.

I have an fun stitching weekend coming up in May, so hopefully by then I will be working with colour!

Everyone's progress is looking great
Bonnie

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your making great progress.

I'm also working on this and find it fascinating the differnt way's we work on them. I'm filling mine in as I go

Bonnie Brown said...

Yes very true. A stitching friend of mine is doing it page at a time.
Black than colour, then black on next page :)

Branlaadee said...

Looks great so far. I love seeing it in the black only.

Rachael said...

That looks great, it really goes fast when doing the black out line doesn't it!!