Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Olympic Bramble Progress(Feb. wrap up)


I started this the night of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and I worked on it any time we had the games on in our house(which was basically for all of Men's Hockey). Pictured above is where I finished at the end of Closing Ceremonies. I basically finished 1/3 of the project and I am taking this week off to knit for a bit but I will pick it back up this month.

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Clark said...

Wow! That's beautiful. I really do love that color.

claire93 said...

brilliant !!!

jane said...

looks fantastic!

totally_thread_up@yahoo.com said...

Well done - I love the colours!

Branlaadee said...

It's beautiful! You did a ton over the olympics!

Rachael said...

Gorgeous!!

Frou said...

Wow, this is looking stunning - hope to start mine over the weekend

Kristen said...

Wow! It looks great!

Karan said...

Wow - fabulous progress. Love the colour. :0)