Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

March progress on Bramble and the Rose

I haven't made as much progress as I'd like this month but, hey, it all counts! I'm hoping that now I have the centre section done I will make quicker progress.

February progress


March progress

4 comments:

Branlaadee said...

It looks great!

Frou (Vikki) said...

Looking good - I'm very intrigued by how everyone is tackling this one in a different one, i.e. working out from centre, or from one side.

claire93 said...

well done !
I too am stitching B&R and, like vikki, find it very interesting to see where everyone starts

Karan said...

Good progress - lovely piece. :0)