Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 8 March 2010

GROWTH RINGS HAPPY DANCE!

YES!  As of 10pm (EST) Growth Rings went from WIP to Finish!
I was very determined to get it done before Retreat in a few weeks.
I have been under the weather for about 3 weeks and didnt' think it would happen, but got into it again this week.

10 comments:

Tanyastitches said...

Yay well done on getting it finished, it looks fab.

jane said...

A fabulous finish - well done!

Maureen said...

congrats on this finish - it is gorgeous - another one to add to my to do list lol!

Rachael said...

Oh Just wonderful, Well done!!!

Karan said...

WTG on a fab HD. Enjoy the Retreat. :0)

Lindsay said...

Fantastic finish, love your colour combo

Kristen said...

Whoohoo! What a finish! Have a happy retreat! :)

Marleen said...

very beautiful in those colours! I'm not stitched half of it yet...
marleen

claire93 said...

a very vibrant rendition ! simply beautiful ^^

totallythreadup said...

Well done on a lovely finish it looks fab!