Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Friday, 26 March 2010

Cirque des Carreaux ~ March 2010 update.

I am updating now because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one with less than 2 pages left to go...and I have lost interest and want to start something new. I am going to put this aside for a week or two and see if interest will come back before I order threads to start other stuff. LOL

From Six Cat Living

Cirque des Carreaux stitching on 28ct Cashel linen in Meadow Mist with Hand Dyed Fibers in Jewelweed 3169 and Mountain Shadow.

5 comments:

Justflo said...

This has quite unusual colours in it. Looks good.

Rachael said...

Beautiful!!I hope you find the urge to stitch on it soon

Karan said...

It really is a gorgeous piece - love the soothing colours, they're beautiful. Hope you want to stitch on it again soon. :0)

Frou (Vikki) said...

Don't you just hate when you lose your mojo on your project just before the finish line.

Play with something else, then come back to it... it's lovely, am going to have to work on mine after The Bramble and the Rose methinks.

Tanyastitches said...

I loved Carreaux that was the design that got me hooked on Ink Circles, I have lost my mojo a bit on cercles, sometimes you just need to have a break.
Its gonna look fab when its finished.