Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Bramble & Rose -first stitches for March




This is a "first" for me in more ways than one . . . first ever Ink Circles design, first time stitching on 32 count fabric, and first photo after only three hours on this new project - but want to show off my fabric and threads nonetheless ^^.


Am stitching on Jobelan antique white 32 count using Threadworx "Morning Meadows".

7 comments:

Branlaadee said...

I love your threads! Congrats on your firsts. I have two IC charts finished and a 3rd more than half done. I am addicted.

mollycaff said...

A great start!

Karan said...

Well done on the firsts. Love your thread colour & can't wait to see your next update pic. :0)

Elizabeth Clark said...

I love the threads. Looks beautiful!

Maureen said...

Love the colour you have chosen - can't wait to see your work on this.

Rachael said...

Gorgeous colour thread

Tracy said...

I love the colour of the thread what a perfect colour choice it looks great