Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Bramble and the Rose SAL (March)

After eagerly awaiting the 1st of March so I could start my Bramble and the Rose along with everyone else joining in the SAL I set myself some free time to do nothing other that sit and stitch and several hours later here is my start. I’m disappointed that the colours are not showing very well, the fabric is actually pale green and the fabric and threads really compliment each other so I’m a happy bunny.





I look forward to seeing all your B & R pics and the different colour choices that have been made.

Sheila

6 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Looks great so far!

I can tell that you B&tR stitchers are going to make me order my threads earlier than I wanted and start this before my CdCx is done!

claire93 said...

a great start Sheila !!!

Kim said...

Great start!

It is such an addicting piece to work on. Enjoy!

Rachael said...

Great Start

Frou said...

Your floss looks yummy!

Karan said...

A lovely piece. Looking forward to watching this develop. :0)