Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Monday, 15 March 2010

Bramble and The Rose progress


Well, I've managed to finally make a start on my The Bramble and The Rose.

Had to wait for my thread - Threadworx Lava Rocks, which I really like, and my linen, which I didn't... sigh! So went through stash, which is very small compared to my quilting stash, and found a piece of what I think is 28ct quaker cloth in white, and am loving this one. This is a photo after 1 night's stitching - watching a couple of episodes of the first season of Waking the Dead, so probably about 5 hours all up.



Hope to do some more this week.

6 comments:

claire93 said...

so glad your threads have arrived - and WELL DONE on your first progress ^^

totallythreadup said...

Great start!

Karan said...

Great start. :0)

Branlaadee said...

I love the colors. I am so looking forward to stitching this myself.

Marleen said...

veru beautyful one that you've chose! nice begin!

Rachael said...

Great start, Well done