Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Sea Stars - February Progress

Not vast amounts of progress this month but any is good and goes toward a future Happy Dance, I guess. ;0)


I've added more to the centre of the big central motif and Nessie has now put in an appearance. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this, as Nessie defines where the bottom edge of the design is. :0)

Karan

3 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Karan, it's looking great! Dont you just love it when you can see the light??

totallythreadup said...

You'll soon be doing your Happy Dance!

Rachael said...

Great progress Karan, Yay glad to see Nessie show his/her face