Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 25 February 2010

February update of Cirque de circles

BEFORE


AFTER


Not as much done as I wanted.

6 comments:

Branlaadee said...

I think you did quite a bit for this short month! Awsome job.

Rachael said...

Wow great progress Tanya, and those pics look like different pieces in different light LOL

mollycaff said...

Still good progress though Tanya!

Tanyastitches said...

Its amazing how different the colour looks, cos in the flesh it looks different again. Thank you

totallythreadup said...

Well done - your that little bit closer to the end!

Karan said...

Still quite a lot stitched though. Looks fab! :0)