Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 27 February 2010

CdC Feb progress

Hi all~

I've been stalking following for quite while, got my invite last month and finally decided to squeeze in my first post.

I started Cirque des Cercles in January, but had almost no progress. February hasn't been all that great either.


Cirque des Cercles
32 ct Lemon Whip Lugana, DMC 115


This is my second IC piece. The first was BOINK, which was my gateway to discovering Tracy.

Book of Ink Circles
18ct black aida

5 comments:

Branlaadee said...

Your BOINK is beautiful. You did a great job.

I love the colors of your CdC.

Elizabeth Clark said...

I agree with both Branlaadee's comments. You might inspire me to get out my own boink!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Wow - your colour scheme for Boink is just gorgeous!

Karan said...

Oh Wow - BoInk really pops on the dark fabric. Lovely start on CdC. :0)

Tracy said...

Beautiful stitching, I love DMC 115 I have stitched a few things in that colour x