Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Bramble Progress--Feb.


This is such a joy to stitch. I love working with only one color especially DMC 115; I have always loved this colorway. I am loving how this piece looks in a varigated thread. I will have a lot more to show next time :)

Happy stitching!

9 comments:

mollycaff said...

It's gorgeous Kim, I love the colours. I've stitched so much in red over the last year - I decided to use blue for my B&R.

Tanyastitches said...

Very nice progress :-)

Branlaadee said...

Kim, it's beautiful1 Makes me want to get the floss for mine and get started.

Elizabeth Clark said...

The red is so rich looking, I love it!

Maureen said...

Love your choice of colour with this - i started mine last year but have kind of got waylaid with it but raring to go on it again after seeing this.

totallythreadup said...

Fabulous colours - I looking forward to watching this grow it's going to look gorgeous when finished.

Rachael said...

I do love this colour, Well done on your progress!!

Kristen said...

Beautiful! I'm going to have to use that color in something now. Wow, I love it too!

Karan said...

Oh I do love this. Must invest in some of that DMC thread for one of my projects! :0)