Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Bramble and The Rose stall

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the group, which I found out about via Claire and Sandra and The Bramble and The Rose SAL that's about to kick off... unfortunately, my threads haven't arrived yet. Have been told they are on their way, so fingers crossed. Need to see actual thread colour before I decide on my linen choice.

A little about me, I live in Melbourne, Australia and have got back into cross-stitch in a big way in the last year or so, partly because of some of the gorgeous Ink Circles designs out, and a lot because bloggers like Claire and Sandra keep tempting me with SALs!

The Bramble and the Rose will be my first Ink Circles design but I have Cirque des Carreaux waiting in the wings, and about to order Namaste, as the chakra designs would make a lovely gift for my meditation teacher.

4 comments:

mollycaff said...

Glad you decided to join us ;-) I can't wait for tomorrow!

Branlaadee said...

Welcome! Glad you could join us. I dont have my threads for Bramble yet either. We can be late starters together. :)

claire93 said...

don't worry if you have a late start - I, for one, will be taking this at a leisurely pace because I plan to savour each stitch lol. It'll be my first Ink Circles too.

Karan said...

Hi & welcome. Looking forward to seeing your Bramble choices. :0)