Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Blackstone Fantasy Garden--1st Post Feb. Progress

Considering that I spend a majority of my time lately knitting, I decided I needed to limber up my fingers a bit if I was going to meet my goal of starting/finishing The Bramble and the Rose during the Olympic Games. So I pulled out Blackstone which has been sulking at the bottom of my WIP pile for longer than I want to admit.


I started this piece quite a while ago and have just pulled it out of the WIP pile.

Stats:
Fabric: 28 count white evenweave, I can't remember exactly what
Floss: I'm changing the colors from the original piece. So far I've used DMC 814 and DMC 803. I'll be using DMC Impressions floss for the rest of the piece.
Stitched: 2 over 2

When I first picked this back up at the beginning of January, I only had about 1.5 pages done(of the outlining)--now I only have 2 of the 9 pages left before I start filling in :)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I do like that as it is, love the colours you have chosen!

Bonnie Brown said...

Nice job
I like the colours you have chosen... Can't wait to see it starting to fill in :)

Karan said...

Nice choices so far - now I can't wait to see how this develops. :0)

Branlaadee said...

It looks great. I cant wait to see what colors you use to fill it in!

Tracy said...

I love the colours you have chosen so far I cannot wait to see more progress x