Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

upcoming Bramble and Rose

I've just joined Ink Circles Stitchers because on 1st March, I'll be starting The Bramble and the Rose along with Sandra, Sheila (totallythreadup) and several blogless friends. Have already chosen my threads and fabric: Threadworx "Morning Meadows" on antique white 32 count Jobelan. This is going to be my first ever Ink Circles design, and a first on 32 count too - can't wait to get started ^^

6 comments:

mollycaff said...

Hi Claire, looks like there will be quite a few of us stitching on B&R! I can't wait for March 1st

totallythreadup said...

I'm really looking forward to starting this too although I'm still undecided at my fabric/thread choice lol

Branlaadee said...

Welcome Claire! I just looked up Morning Meadows and it's gorgeous! I cant wait to see it in March.

Karan said...

Welcome Claire. Looking forward to seeing your piece develop. :0)

Rachael said...

Welcome Claire, I look forward to seeing your posts

omashee aka Barb said...

Is there going to be a separate place to sign up for this SAL? I would love to stitch Bramble too.
Barb
omashee at msn dot com