Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Saturday, 30 January 2010

Tanglewood after the frogs . . .

Well, I thought I was further along until I started the second branch on the right and realized that the lower branch was off by one row.  Darn, darn, darn!  Well I got it ripped out and restarted but then life got in the way.  I hope to be able to pick this up again next week.  I really like the color though and it is such a great way to show off variegated thread.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

great progress don't ya just hate those little green pests

Karan said...

Sorry to hear about the frog visit - hope he's hopped off now. Looking forward to watching this develop. :0)

totallythreadup said...

The frogs are out in force this month! Looking forward to seeing more next time.

Branlaadee said...

Looks like we need some frog repellant! It's looking great so far though!