Ink Circle Stitchers

Do you have quite a few Ink circle designs in your stash? Are you after encouragement to finish your Ink Circles design? What ever the design you have come and join. Would you like to do a Stitch along? But don't know anyone to do one with. If you would like to contribute to this blog just email me and I will add you to the authors list. If anyone has emailed me about joining this blog, and you have not yet received an invite please let me know. Or check your Junk mail folder.
This Blog was started 23 September 2008

Thursday, 28 January 2010

A late entry, and a Finish!!

BOInk finished!


Thank you for letting me join in with this. I've long been a big fan of Ink Circle designs, but since I've gone back to work and college, stitching time is even more limited - but I take my sons to chess tournaments, which are normally all-day events, and BOInk has long been my 'chess piece', lol! People are always amazed when they see it - and I'm so pleased with the colours (I used the recommended Tracy's selection Carries Creation floss). The fabric is an opalescent Silkweaver - I think it was a Solo but I'm not 100% certain as it's been so long since I started. I hope to carry on with the SAL - I'm thinking of starting on Sea Stars, just trying to find the perfect fabric. Certainly the people at chess will be chasing me up for progress, and the next competition is some time in February!

4 comments:

Nanbon44 said...

Your project is just beautiful, I wanted to participate but I have to many family problems that I am dealing with to commit to anything right now, I do however love seeing all the things you talented people are doing. One day I will be able to start my "I still do" wedding chart and from here I think I need to get "Tanglewood".

totallythreadup said...

Hello and welcome. Well done on a beautiful finish! I look forward to seeing what fabric and threads you choose for your next project.

Kristen said...

Doesn't it feel wonderful to finish a large project? I bet you can't wait to pick out the frame!

Karan said...

Hi & welcome. That's one fabulous finish - enjoy your HD. Looking forward to seeing your next start. :0)